Wednesday 15 October 2008

It's out! Out, I tell you!

Well, today's the big day. The Scent of Cinnamon and Other Stories is now officially available from all good booksellers. If you pester them. Go on. Pester them. And, of course, from Amazon. You can order it directly from this blog by clicking on the widget on the right. You won't regret it. I'll keep you updated with reviews and the exciting promotional activities Salt and I are dreaming up to make sure that no one in the known universe will be unaware of the book. You can, of course, do your part by telling everyone how wonderful it is, even if you haven't read it yet. And, naturally, it would make a fabulous Christmas present for broad-minded aunts. 

Anything else? Not that I can think of. Oh yes, for more information click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How broadminded? Is "aunts" some kind of euphemism or underworld slang term?

Congratulations Charles...xx

Chancelucky said...

Congrulations Charles! I'm still waiting for an American version so I can get it on American Amazon....I may have to go ahead and deal with British Amazon though. I don't want to keep waiting.