Sunday 8 November 2009

Hot

One of the great pleasures of sitting at a computer for hours on end pretending to edit reports about food security in the Philippines is that you can nip over to Marie Phillips' blog every now and again. It's a particular treat at the moment because she's following Strictly Come Dancing. (Good God, did I write that?) I see the programme once every four weeks, which is rather like watching a horse race through a gap in the fence. Or it would be if Marie didn't keep me up to date. It's been a secret treat up to now, but when she wrote that Nathalie 'bounced around the stage like a hot cocktail sausage in a mouth' I felt I had to share it with you. And just to celebrate Craig's long overdue departure here's a photograph of him smiling. As are we all, Craig, as are we all.

No comments: